Saturday, December 25, 2010

ABOUT THIS BLOG

WELLCOMING NOTE.
Thank you for taking your time to visit this blog, feel free to comment on the posts that I will be publishing soon but first I will in a few words explain what this blog is all about.

ON THE SPOT is a blog that has been prompted by social decay and many unethical actions of the societal members and leaders in the world today. I will critically and annalytical try to devour the norms that has and is still leading to the emergence of a morally deficient society. My approach won't be any different from the many critics out there but I will with your help try to be as objective as can be.

This blog will majorly focus on the Kenyan society within the international system, it will examine many other issues affecting Africa today. Issues of Politics, development,poverty, peace, war and governmental dimensions shall dominate the posts on this blog. I will also be suggesting remedies to the problems that I will identify..

''Why focus on such issues?" You might ask, I won't answer that. My posts will provide the answer to your questions.

Like I said before your suggestions, comments and criticisms are all welcome. It will help shape the direction of the blog and in maintaining the views expressed are objective.

The topical posts will be a product of my own research.



Thank you. Dalle.

1 comment:

  1. THANKS FOR COMING THIS FAR, THE SITE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION. BECOME A FOLLOWER.

    ReplyDelete